Mechanical Press Brake
Home › Products › Mechanical Press Brake
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier
| Click to view more |
After-sales Service Provided
"ANOX" Mechanical Press Brakes are designed and developed through structural analysis technique for continuous production, accuracy & repeatability.
- Frame : Frame is made of M S Steel Plate and is of interlocked design. It is strain free and supports Ram & Bed under permissible load condition.
- Ram : Ram is a moving part and holds the V-Punch. It is machined for straightness and parallelism of working surface. Ram is guided and supported by accurately machined guideways.
- Bed : Bed is made of steel plate and accurately grinded. It supports Die and is mounted on lower beam. Bed is bolted to lower beam for easy change.
- Drive Mechanism : Power is Transmitted to Ram by individual gear drive generating uniform load throughout the length. Gears and pinions are made of high quality alloy steel. Flywheel provides necessary torque during bending operation.
- Ram Adjustment : Motorised Ram adjustment is provided to facilitate quick bending angle. Spring loaded Dog Clutch is provided for angular Ram adjustment.
- Clutch & Brake : All Press Brakes are provided with Mechanical high torque friction clutch synchronised with Mechanical Brake ensuring immediate stop of Ram. Clutch fingers are designed in such a way that minimum engaging force is required at pedal.
- Lubrication : Each moving part is provided with lubrication through hand operated lubrication pump for smooth operation.
Standard Accessories :
- Motor Pulley
- Fly Wheel & Gear Guards
- Stroke Counter
- Lubrication Pump
Optional Accessories :
- Automatic Lubrication System
- Motorised Back guage with DRO
- Goose Neck Punch & other Tooling
- Electronic Stroke Counter
- Motorised Back Guage with DRO
- Electricals(Electric Motors, Starter, V-Belts, Wiring)
- Anti Deflection System
Note : 400/400 volts, 3 Phase, 50Hz Power supply.
Specifications and Photographs are for your reference only and are subject to change without any prior Notice. Electricals & Tools are not under warranty.
Looking for "Mechanical Press Brake" ?